— Registration is open.- June 26, 2014 —
We are proud to offer the first long-term Training and Development Program in RTP that is tailored to the needs of both Beginner and Advanced players, Juniors and Adults. Sign up and become part of a Team to improve your skills and enjoy the game more.
Head Coach & Program Coordinator is Joel Goldstein. Joel is 4x USA Junior National Champion, 4x USA Junior National Runner-up, 3x USA Junior National Team Member, 2x Collegiate All-American and 1993 Maccabiah Games Gold Medalist
A follow up to our popular Development Program over the past two years, serve N play is happy to offer the 2014 Summer Badminton Training Camp. This intensive session is designed for players who can hit the shuttle consistently and want to improve their overall badminton skill.
July 19 – 20, 2014
Time: 1:00 – 5:00pm
Optional training 5:00-6:00pm
Cost will be $75.00 per participant. Please contact Bond Park Community Center to sign up at (919) 462-3970 Course Code: 80255
- Training shuttles provided free of charge
- Special focus on stroke improvement & tournament preparation for both Singles & Doubles
- Develop a Physical Training Plan, Based on Ability
- Footwork, Stroke and Shot Making Technique
- Tactical Training for more Consistency and Effectiveness